If I Were In Charge of the World Poetry

In class we study a poem called,
If i were in charge of the world. Here's mine:


if i were in charge of the world i would make jolly ranchers healthy i would have a  I would have a fake fur bag chair
Everyday would be fun

If i were in charge of the world.

I wouldn't have to write i could just  think of
something and it would show up on the paper


If  i were in charge of the world
There would be no pollution
And no war.
Animals could talk.
There would be no diseases
And everybody was rich.


If I were in charge of the world
Drawing would be a subject in school
Recess would be longer
I would have a 52 inch monitor of my own
With a custom controller


If only I were in charge of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music

Author's Bio

100 WC #7